Thursday, September 4, 2008

Who's the Hybrid?

Inspired by Conan O'Brien's "If they Mated" segments, I decided to start a new game that I will be repeating every so often on this site. It's called "Who's the Hybrid?"

I have access to a highly advanced and top secret software that allows me to accurately morph two images together, so that the result is an exact hybrid between the two. Whereas Conan exagerates the flaws of celebrities for humour's sake, I will produce the 50:50 hybrid for you.

Here's the first ever "Who's the Hybrid" quiz:

Who is this image a cross between?Hint: The hybrid does not look anything like this guy:














Answer (Posted September 5, 2008) Highlight the text below:
The hybrid is a cross between Natalie Portman and Hayden Christensen, who play Padme and Anakin Skywalker in the Star Wars prequels. They play the parents of Luke Skywalker, portrayed by Mark Hamill (pictured in the hint) in the original trilogy.

No comments: