Friday, September 26, 2008

Deep Fried Mon Calamari

Mmmm, I had the best food at the Coruscant Cafe last night. If you're ever in the area, you must go check it out!There were more choices of entrees there than you could shake a stick at, and the one I had was cooked to perfection by one of the best Corellian chefs in the area.

The appetizers are so good, you're gonna want to make a meal out of them. Here's what I had:

Deep fried "Mon Calamari", with sweet lemon dipping sauce. Absolutely mouth-watering!


Not only that, but I even got to select the animal from an aquarium prior to cooking. I managed to snap a quick pic of the unsuspecting molluscs before I selected the tantalizing one in the middle. Yum!









2 comments:

Unknown said...

oh shnappz. i want some of dat.

Anonymous said...

Love the blog...keep up the good work!

-Shnapps.